In property development the infrastructure below the ground is often overlooked. Richards Consulting Engineers have experience with Civil Engineering design all across the country. From a simple home extension to a six-lot sub-division, our engineers are easy going and happy to provide advice at any stage of your project, whether it be in the planning, resource, or building consent stage. We take the time to understand your needs and find the most cost-effective and pragmatic solution for your site.
Combined with our other services, we aim to be a one stop shop for all your engineering needs, removing tiresome coordination from your project. Contact us now for a no-obligation quote.
Our services include:
- Public stormwater and wastewater design.
- Stormwater design to meet Auckland’s SMAF requirements.
- On-site stormwater management design; including detention and retention tank design, rain garden design etc.
- Stormwater treatment.
- Soakhole design; including soakage testing.
- Overland flowpath assessment and design.
- Stormwater neutrality design.
- Advice on Council requirements for public and private drainage.
- Effluent field design, and onsite soakage testing.
- Wastewater reticulation design.
- Driveway and pavement design.
- Stopbanks and edge protection works design.
- Infrastructure reports for sub-division consent.
- Engineering Plan Approval (EPA) application and management.
- Construction monitoring.