What We Offer
Richards Consulting Engineers provide a structured learning environment for new graduates, to help you develop your full potential as an engineer. We provide formal and informal activities designed to fast-track your development and productivity. These include:
- Formal six monthly reviews, which allow for setting targets and monitoring progress.
- Formal induction programme
- Tailored internal training and development. Regular discussions with a senior engineer are designed to fast track and aid your development.
- Weekly technical discussions.
- Internal and external training.
- Mentoring - a valuable way to develop your abilities and interests.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking focused, high performing individuals who will fit into our team environment, and are passionate about providing pragmatic engineering solutions for our clients.
Achieving a happy, vibrant and creative work environment is about working within a team you know and trust. Engaging with other team members in a social setting aids this. From Friday night drinks to paintball, golf, bowling and family events, a key element of our culture is to be happy at work and these opportunities to socialise with colleagues and family help this to happen.
We have a stand at the Careers Fair in both Auckland and Christchurch. Come visit us at the University of Canterbury on 3 May 2023.